We seem to have a lot of beginnings right now, other than this blog. It feels like spring here today even though I know that winter will return before it truly stays warm. Spring always feels like a time of beginnings. We've begun a new stage with Hannah-she is officially walking! She started taking a few steps about a month ago, but never more than two or three. Now she is crossing rooms and climbing stairs. She is still very careful and rarely falls, probably because she moves so slowly, but she is walking more and more everyday.
Hannah will begin her first swim lessons next week. She loves the water, though sometimes she takes a few minutes to remember that between pool visits. I think she will love the class. It is two nights a week and we are taking it with two other families from our church. On tuesday nights we will have mom/daughter class and on thursday nights the dads will take the girls to class. I think she will love it! I know I will.
I feel like I am back at the beginning with my weight. As of this morning I arrived at my pre-pregnancy weight! Took almost 14 months but the scales are looking familiar again! I would still like to lose some more weight but am very happy with this current accomplishment. Just to brag a little, I have lost 15 pounds since January 2nd and would like to lose about 8-13 more pounds. I'll keep you informed on my progress.
Well, those are enough beginnings for now. My family has been sleeping for hours and I am still up. Hannah will be up by 7am regardless of how late I stay up. So, goodnight friends and family.
(I'll get better at this blogging thing, promise)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYour Montana connections are so glad you have this blog up & runnin~~now we can all see fun updates and fotos of the Clayburn Clan!!!
ReplyDeleteHunter - this is great! This is how our family keeps up with my kiddos too. It is hard being so far away but this is one way for them to experience life with us and watch the kids grow! It's also turned into a baby book of sorts!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
Stephanie Jackson
I want you to know that I really enjoy reading the blog. I check it every day even thought I know you do not write it every day. I think it is a great way to keep everyone up to date! The sub title of the blog is great...personally, I would not mind more "adventures" in Texas...Cypress to be exact!
ReplyDelete