Had an appointment on Tuesday at 36 weeks and 4 days. Tomorrow I am 37 weeks! The nurse said she would be surprised if I made it to my due date. That there was progress and everything looked great! Can't wait to meet this little guy. Hoping for a July birthday instead of August-I am ready to be done! (pretty typical of the last month of pregnancy....)
Here are some quick pics of the baby's room. It is finished! YAY!




Love the striped walls! Can't wait to see you and the little guy next month!
ReplyDeleteThe room looks great Hunter! I love the monkey paintings by Amie, and the one by the door is cute too. Of course, the striped walls are "fantastic"! Can't wait for baby boy's arrival!
ReplyDeleteMIL
Hunter, you did a great job decorating!! The monkey paintings are adorable & I luv that striped wall. Yep, Baby Boy Clayburn needs to come on, cuz he's got a cool room waitin for him~~
ReplyDeleteLooks great! Love the stripes and the colors you chose. Good luck and best wishes on your delivery.
ReplyDelete