While I have three sleeping kiddos upstairs, laundry in the wash, DVR program playing...I thought I would fill you in on our most recent adventure. We went to a farm with my MOPS group, about 40 minutes east of our house. This was a REAL farm. At first I keep worrying about Hannah getting dirty and then I realized we would just have to wash and disinfect later. Hannah had such a great time! She loved every animal, every moment, and I managed to catch some of it on film.




These are such cute pictures! I know what you mean about her getting dirty. It could have a "long" ride home, if you know what I mean. :-) She really takes well to animals. I guess that's because she loves Parker & Cassie so much. But, she was a brave girl to get on the horse! Looks like everyone had smiles all around. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteMIL
Cute pictures! I love the one where she's holding the baby goat. A cute kid holding a cute kid!
ReplyDeleteJust had a chance to look at these fotos again. All I gotta say is what an absolute cutie and "Giddy Up Cowgirl"!!!
ReplyDelete