Riding all by herself! Such a big girl!
We had lunch at the rainforest cafe and got to sit right by the fish!
Princess Castle in the disney store-she also got a toy Nemo out of this trip.
I've never seen someone smile and laugh as much on a rollercoaster as she did!! It was great!
One of the few rides my 6 month belly could fit into.
Riding a hop-hop on the carousel
At the Wedding! Happy Marriage Corbin and Katie!
Clayburn Clan Celebrating Corbin!
Hannah LOVED dancing at the wedding! She didn't want to stop to eat dessert or to go home at 10pm!
Dancing the night away!
Since this night, she has really started dancing a lot more! This awakened something inside of her! :)

I personally can attest to how much fun we all had in Minnesota! And, as far as Hannah on the dance floor, that was something "everyone" enjoyed! She was a hit from her first dance to her last. I only wish we could have been there for the Mall of America theme park. She looks like she was having such a good time.
ReplyDeleteOops! MIL
ReplyDelete