Her lips are pursed because she was saying "moo" which really sounds like "mmmmm"
Ready for our free breakfast!
Two little calfs (calves?) ready for their chicken biscuits!
(This is maddy, the little girl I watch Wed-Fri)
They were both scared of the people who took this photo, so Hannah looked away and maddy made that face.
These are "those" people. Honestly, I was a little scared too. I held closely to both girls. Fortunately they got their food to-go.
The marketing director for CFA came into the store and was smitten with our little calfs (calves?) and took this picture for the CFA website! She also gave us the two little toy cows in this photo.
Playing in the toddler area after breakfast. They loved this little treehouse.
THEN....2 hours later, we came back for lunch. I'm not crazy, just like free food.
Hannah was TERRIFIED of the cow: screaming, crying, and shaking. So we didn't attempt a picture. But I wanted a picture with the Cow. Maddy loved the cow. So much so that she wouldn't turn and look at the camera. She kept trying to move her head around mine to get a good look at the cow.
This was an attempt at taking a pic with two one year olds. You can see how well it went. Hannah laughing and falling off the booth and maddy grabbing at my cow ear.
For future refrence I won't be wearing a trash bag. I look huge! But I got a lot of compliments on my "creativity". Hah! A trash bag? Creative?
Then it was time to play in this locations toddler area. No tree house this time but a wall of fun!
Hannah does NOT like smiling for the camera right now.
It was a great day! Then we went back for dinner....
JUST KIDDING! I was chick fil a'd out!
So, all in all, the costumes that were completely free and took about 1 1/2 hours to make earned us a chicken biscuit, chicken minis, hash browns, fruit cup, apple juice, coffee, water, two stuffed cows, a photo on the chick fil a website, an encounter with creepy cows, fun in a treehouse, a chicken sandwich, a spicy chicken sandwich (eaten by my friend shawna who joined us for lunch but isn't pictured b/c she didn't dress up and ate Maddy's free meal while Maddy shared Hannah's adult sized meal), chicken strips, three orders of waffle fries, another fruit cup, two sodas, milk, an experience with a wall of fun, and memories to last a lifetime!! Phew!
JUST KIDDING! I was chick fil a'd out!
So, all in all, the costumes that were completely free and took about 1 1/2 hours to make earned us a chicken biscuit, chicken minis, hash browns, fruit cup, apple juice, coffee, water, two stuffed cows, a photo on the chick fil a website, an encounter with creepy cows, fun in a treehouse, a chicken sandwich, a spicy chicken sandwich (eaten by my friend shawna who joined us for lunch but isn't pictured b/c she didn't dress up and ate Maddy's free meal while Maddy shared Hannah's adult sized meal), chicken strips, three orders of waffle fries, another fruit cup, two sodas, milk, an experience with a wall of fun, and memories to last a lifetime!! Phew!
This day must have been a "hoot"... make that a "moo" for all of you!
ReplyDeleteYa'll are officially famous! Your creativity was great! You're such a good Mother.
Thanks for sharing.
MIL
Yes! turning a trash bag into a cow costume is VERY CREATIVE! Looks like this was a FUN day for all three of you! Thanks for the tale and the pics!
ReplyDeleteSuch Fun. And yes it's 'calves' (according to Kevin if more than one). So how did you manage to keep ALL ears on everyone all the time? I luv'd seein the fotos. Now need to check out their website!!! Thanks Hunter~~~
ReplyDeleteHunter, you're a hoot! I miss Chic-Fil-A, especially on Sundays, which is when I usually crave it so would end up there on Monday mornings to get my Chicken B-fast Burrito fix! :-) I think you should blog more about all the good deals and savings you find! I love hearing those stories from you.
ReplyDeleteYou guys look so cute! When you said you went there for dinner...then just kidding...I was cracking up! You are very creative! Ashley
ReplyDelete